How to use Utilisync
- Key challenges to ms4:
perform activities and then document them
"A great hammer doesn't make a great carpenter but a great carpenter will always want to have a great hammer"
- It is an app to help you efficiently create and share inspection reports and other documents from a map.
- You can add a site contact, as many as you need, that way you can track what's happening with the action item, add a photo and see all the action items for the site.
- Action items are not going away unless the contractor take care of them.
- Contractors doesn't need any user or password, they just need to acces a link that goes to their emails, that will direct them to a pdf with all the information from the inspection.
LONG TERM POST CONSTRUCTION CONTROLS
- Add property owner as site contact
- Send reminders using notification template
- Track wich properties are past due
Through the app you can set up a dash for the annual report and have access for all the numbers you need.
Main difference between Utilisync and cGO
- Utilisync is GIS based / ms4 / contractor side
Regulations and update
jordan will be in charge of the industrial storm water permit
The key is that the property owner fully understand what is this about.
Development of the RSI course
Presentation for the conference are welcome. Sumbit your presentation. 10 openings conference will be on 1st Tuesday of Oct.
SL county: next Thursday, stormwater fair
Next meeting - Wednesday june 14th